The Best Value just got better. The Ender-3 V2 has the same 220 x 220 x 250 mm build volume as its predecessor; that's more reliable and easier to use.
Enhanced Durability and all-metal frame provide the extra rigidity you need for consistently great prints.
Upgraded power supply. Equipped with a new Meanwell power supply that delivers stable and consistent power for the best performance.
Simple & Clear UI: redesigned for a better out of box experience.
No Limits on your creativity - Compatible with most 3D Printer filaments, giving you the flexibility to create what you want.
New UI & 4.3 Inch Color Screen
With a 4.3-inch color screen and a redesigned UI that prioritize ease of use, the Ender-3 V2 is an ideal choice for beginners.
Newly developed mainboard, the Ender-3 V2 is now able to operate with fairly low noise.
Carborundum Glass Bed
Better adhesion when you need it, and easier to remove prints when cooled.
Pre-installed belt tensioners make it even easier to keep your machine printing at its best. Easily adjust belt tension to maintain accuracy performance.
Swap filament in and out even easier
Forget where you put those tweezers or snips? Not anymore! Built-in compartment to store your 3D Printer essentials.
- Printing Technology: FDM Build Volume: 220 x 220 x 250 mm (8.7” x 8.7” x 9.8”)
- Compatible Filaments: 1.75 mm PLA, ABS, PETG, TPU
- Heated Bed Temperature: ≤ 100°C
- Layer Thickness: 0.1-0.4 mm
- Stock Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm
- Nozzle Temperature: ≤ 250°C
- Print Speed: ≤ 180 mm/s, 30-60 mm/s typically
- XY Axis Precision: ± 0.1 mm
- Number of Nozzles: 1
- Compatible Formats: .stl/.obj/.amf
- Connectivity: SD card or cloud printing
- Operating System: MAC/Linux/Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Power Supply: Rated Voltage 115/230V; Output: 24V; Rated Power: 350W
- Machine Net Weight: 7.8 kg (17 lbs)