Now, eSUN adopts the most advanced processing technique, which adds toughness of ABS+ and ensures flame retardant efficiency. We're excited to put out our new 3D printing material—— eABS MAX halogen-free flame retardant filament.
About eABS Max
1. The appearance is black, nontransparent;
2. Non-toxic, tough, hard texture, with good temperature tolerance and creep resistant;
3. Good melt fluidity, print smooth, nice abrasive resistance and dimensional stability, oil resistance;
4. Compared with ABS and ABS+, it has better toughness, much improved in craze, edge warping, whole layer stripping situations when printing objects with large corner;
5. Maintain 90% of physical performance in -20℃ low temperature and won't crisp;
6. Waterproof, less than 1% of water absorption in normal temperature, which ensures flame retardant efficiency;
7. Allow acetone polishing for appearance.
Based on its character, it's suggested to print with ABS in closed area with proper ventilation. Let's see some notices for printing with eABS Max.
1. Levelling printing plate before starting;
2. Heat the hot bed to 80~100℃ before printing, paste transparent golden polyimide high temperature resistance tape to the surface and keep it clean;
3. Keep a optimum distance between nozzle and plate (which allows you to paint out a flat line while moving your nozzles; if too far the line will be much mellow and too close will be hard to let filament out);
4. A lower filling rate can remit shrinkage crack for ABS during printing process (about 5%~10% degree);
5. Nozzle diameter better should be bigger than layer thickness. Try parameter like 0.2, 0.25, 0.3;
6. Better keep cooling fan off when printing and print in a closed area. Putting flapper around printer also helps to keep constant temperature environment.
eABS MAX Parameters:
Best print temperature: 200-240 °C
Plate temperature: 100-110 °C
Feed rate: 30-90mm/s
Idling speed: 90-150mm/s
With easy processing quality and good impact properties, it's suitable for cars, domestic appliance, office machine and other areas.