Refill PLA+ filament.
To use this product, you will need an eSpool (sold separately) or any other compatible 3rd party reels.
- 1.75mm Filament Diameter
- 1KG net weight
- 340 - 350m
What is PLA Plus Material?
PLA Plus is improved and upgraded based on PLA (Polylactic Acid).
PLA Plus has higher strength and toughness, one of the most commonly used 3D printer materials, is an excellent choice for a wide range of printing applications.
Made from starch raw materials derived from renewable plant resources.
Non-toxic and non-odor, NO harm to user and environment.
Compared with ordinary PLA, eSUN PLA+ Filament has better physical properties.
It improves toughness and is not easy to break.
Compatible with Most of FDM 3D Printers that use 1.75MM Filament.
Perfect for arts & crafts projects, vases and any other 3D printed items.
- extracted and purified from corn grain;
- high rigidity, good glossiness and transparency;
- suitable for printing larger models;
- toughness is 10 times more than the PLA on the market;
- no wiredrawing problems, the surface of the printouts will be smoother and more delicate;
- no cracking problem.
How to Store:
1. If you are going to leave your printer inactive for more than a couple of days, please retract the filament to protect your printer nozzle.
2. In order to extend the life of your filament, please place the unsealing filament back to original vacuum bag and stock it in a cool and dry place after print.
3. When storing your filament, please feed the loose end through the holes on the edge of the filament reel to avoid winding, so that it feeds properly when you use it next time.
Please Notice: the picture shown is a representation of the item, color may vary slightly due to the color setting of each individual monitor. Please double check the size and color before purchasing.
|Recommended printing parameters|
|Extruder Temperature(℃)||210 – 230℃
|Bed temperature(℃)||45 – 60°C|
|Printing Speed||40 – 100mm/s|
|Recommended Build Surfaces||Masking paper, PVP solid glue, PEI|